Can we ship to you? The short answer is, “It depends.” It depends on where you live. You will receive a confirmation email when your order has shipped. Please call if you have questions! 630.365.0333
- Holiday delivery: Allow ten business days prior to the date you wish to receive your shipment.
- All orders will be shipped via UPS, unless otherwise requested.
- If you’re shipping wine, someone over the age of 21 must be available at delivery to sign for it. FedEx and UPS will not leave the package unless an adult with a valid ID signs for it. If multiple attempts to deliver fail, the wine will be returned to the winery and can be shipped again at your expense.
- Every state has different regulations regarding the shipment of wine.
- Can we ship to your State? You will be asked to enter your State on our Wine Market Page, if we can ship to you, you will proceed to check out. If we can’t ship to your state, you will be prevented from completing your order. If we cannot ship to you, consider having our wine shipped to someone who lives in a state we can ship to. But make sure you can trust them to not drink your wine.
- Pick-up orders: Phone orders for pick-up at Acquaviva Winery may still require 24-48 hours for processing. Please call 630.365.0333 to speak to our staff with questions or concerns or if you are in a time crunch and we will do our best to help!